Information and Immigration Bonds for Asylum Seekers
Asylum seekers who have made the difficult journey to the United States must contend with the U.S. immigration process much like anyone else who arrives. Asylum seekers must follow the immigration process and adhere to the laws enforced by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Those who do not might be placed into detention centers to await trial. If that is that case, contact US Immigration Bonds; we are experts at providing immigration bonds for asylum seekers.
Do you qualify as an asylum seeker? As an asylum seeker, you are technically classified as a refugee, and in order to have asylum granted to you, you must prove all the following points:
- You cannot return to your home country because you fear facing persecution.
- You were or would be persecuted because of your face, religion, nationality, social ideals, or political standings.
- The origin of this persecution was from a governing entity such as the police, army, or the government itself.
An asylum seeker will probably be detained and held for removal processes if they are caught entering the United States illegally, or if they have committed a crime on United States soil that is of felony level. If you or a loved one have been detained, we recommend applying for immigrations bonds for asylum seekers. US Immigration Bonds has same-day release programs, so you could be reunited with your loved one in a matter of hours. Consider immigration bonds as soon as possible.
- Once the asylum seeker has been released, they should begin the process of applying for asylum immediately.
- Reach out to US Immigration Bonds for a list of trusted immigration attorneys that can expedite the process.
- Collect all required documents and create a file with everything you need.
The immigration process for asylum seekers is very much like the process that almost all immigrants face. The USCIS website has more details regarding the answers that asylum seekers need to apply to legally remain in the United States. We encourage asylum seekers to follow U.S. immigration laws very closely to avoid detention. Although US Immigration Bonds readily provides immigration bonds for asylum seekers, we would rather immigrants follow the laws and not find themselves in those difficult situations.
More Resources for Asylum Seekers
All refugees should enter the United Stated legally to avoid legal prosecution. Learn more about the immigration process and be sure you are on the right side of the law when you enter the United States. If you are detained, call US Immigration Bonds and we will fight for your release.